Mrs. Ollerton's Lions
Little Lake Flyers
You're a Grand Old Flag
Family Projects for November
Compass on Tablets
Compass doesn't really work on iPads, but there's a work around.
The problem is that Compass is flash-based and flash doesn't work on Apple devices. To circumvent this, you can download a free app from Puffin Academy:
In order to access Odyssey content from your mobile device:
- Go to the App Store for your mobile device and find Puffin Academy by CloudMosa.
- Download the Puffin Academy App (not the Puffin Web browser, also by CloudMosa).
- Open the Puffin Academy App.
- Find the Compass Learning icon and click it. A simple search for "compass learning" will bring you to Odyssey.
- Click the Compass Learning logo, then click the logo again, and you will be redirected to the Odyssey login screen.
- Log in as you normally would and begin using Compass Learning Odyssey.
Students use the same username (first name init. + last name init. + student ID #), password (123), and school code (HLLES for Little Lake) as they do at school