Material Return for Promoting 5th Graders and Other Non Returning Students
If your child is not returning to Little Lake for the 2020-2021 school year due to moving or promoting, we are asking you to please return non-consumable textbooks, musical instruments, and library books and classroom library books.
(If your child IS returning to Little Lake, we ask you to please hold on to materials until school resumes.)
When: The week of May 26-29 from 9:00am -12:00pm.
How: Boxes will be placed in front of the school office to drop off your child’s materials.
Refer to this link for materials that need to be returned to Little Lake. Musical Instruments are in addition to this list.
Return non-consumable textbooks, leveled readers, library books, musical instruments…
- Place books in a tied plastic bag with the student's first and last name, grade level and teacher name, on the outside of the bag.
- Wear gloves and mask/face covering, and social distance - wait until no one is at the box to place your returned items inside. If waiting, stand at least 6 ft. from another person.
- Place the labeled bag in the box outside of the school’s front office windows.
- If you have an instrument you are returning, tape a paper with your child’s first and last name, grade level and classroom teacher’s name on it, and place it in the instrument box.
- The office will not be open. The box is to retrieve instructional materials only.
Thank you for your assistance with returning instructional materials that are vital to our curriculum and school. We wish you the best as you promote or move to your new school site. It has been a joy to have you part of our Little Lake Elementary Family!
Robert Broecker, Principal
Little Lake Elementary School
Hemet Unified School District