Ocean Animal Project
Ocean Animal Research and Report
Poster or Tri-Fold Poster Board
- Choose an ocean animal.
- Conduct research, use websites listed here: https://www.kidinfo.com/science/aquatic_life.html https://kids.nationalgeographic.com/animals/
- Read the Animal Fact Sheet that is attached to your paper work.
- Fill in the ENTIRE packet of organizers and the map and bring it back to school.
- At home: Create ONE of the above Visual Representations and bring it to school.
- Presentation Piece should include:
Label the body parts of your animal
(head, flippers, feet, bill, etc.)
Type of species (invertebrates or vertebrates)
Describe the type of habitat they live in
Diet (what it eats?)
Describe TWO special adaptations
Who is their enemy? (predators)
Three facts about the animal
*Please make sure that your child practices
what to say. It is ok if he or she has note
cards, but they should not read from them
We will complete the WRITTEN REPORT in class. Be prepared to PRESENT your project to the class in an Oral Presentation. This will be graded for Science grade, Speaking Grade, and Research Grade. We will be working on the research in class as well for those of you who do not have access to computers.
If you need anything to finish this project or have questions, please text or leave a message for the teacher.