AACES - African American Council for Excellence and Success
The AACES Strategy.
To engage the African American Community within HUSD to achieve the following:
- Empower African American Parents/Guardians to take on collaborative leadership in HUSD.
- Expand and improve the academic opportunities for African-American students.
- Ensure academic success through high expectations and challenging materials, curricula, and instruction.
- Meet educational, personal, and career goals of every African-American students in a timely and effective manner.
- Encourage success in the regular school program through a collaborative decision making process at the District, school level, and within the community.
Next Meeting: Thursday, October 19, 2018 at 7:45 A.M.